Saturday 15 JUNE 2024
Lake Proserpine Camping Ground Whitsunday
We have gathered some absolute legends of Australian Country Music to play a very intimate gig at Lake Proserpine Campground on the Whitsundays on Saturday 15 June 2024 for 600 people only. This will be great opportunity to celebrate with friends, family or your partner in what will be a very special, once-in-a-lifetime experience in a stunning location.
Artist include Adam Brand, Sara Storer, Andrew Swift, Jayne Denham, Billie Jo Porter, Portia Clark and more!!
You will be able to camp on site and just stroll out of your caravan/tent/swag etc grab your fold-out chairs, grab your esky and cook a snag on the BBQ and enjoy a day of great music and have the chance to get up and personal with the artist like no other event.
Some key takeaways
- This is exclusive event with strictly limited number of concert tickets 600 and campsites 120 available.
- The stage is positioned within campsite grounds. So where you setup your campsite you will not have to move to far to enjoy concert
- This will be a BYO drinks and food event
- Day Trippers - You can grab a concert ticket and attend the event even if your not camping on site. But there will only be a limited numbers of tickets for day trippers. Parking available on site
- Camping includes Friday to Sunday. Maximum 6 people on campsite. Your campsite booking doesnt include concert ticket as well that has to be purchased separately..
$180 per person (600 Tickets only)
Sorry due to limited number of patrons this price is for Adults and Children
2pm - 3pm Portia Clark
3pm - 3.45pm Billie-Jo Porter
4pm - 5pm - Sara Storer
5.15pm - 6.15pm - Andrew Swift
6.30pm - 7.30pm - Jayne Denham
7.45pm - 9.00pm - Adam Brand
LOCATION : Proserpine Campground Lake Proserpine Whitsunday
ONLY 120 Campsites. Maximum 6 people per campsite
$300 PER Campsite (This does not include your admission ticket)
Camp site approx 12m x 9m (some bigger and some smaller)
CHECK IN : FRIDAY BETWEEN 12PM AND 9PM OR SATURDAY BEFORE 11AM
CHECK OUT : SUNDAY BEFORE 11AM
FACILITIES : TOILETS AND SHOWERS ON SITE. No power on site!
Note this a small intimate and exclusive event where you will be able to stroll out of camping spot, grab your camp chair, fill your esky and watch the concert live from within campsite. You will have a chance to get close and personal with all the artist, as they might all stay on site Saturday night.
if your looking for a cheaper camping option there is other campgrounds in the area that you can book. Please note : You will then have to find transport to and back from concert
WHAT YOU CAN BRING
THIS IS BYO FOOD AND DRINKS (ALCOHOL) WE WILL HAVE 1 OR 2 FOOD TRUCKS ON SITE SATURDAY
YOUR TICKET IS NON REFUNDABLE AT THIS EVENT.
Lake Proserpine is situated 30 minutes inland from Proserpine and is an ideal spot for water sports and freshwater fishing. Lake Proserpine is renowned as home to 1m plus barramundi which can be fished all year round! Each year, the Lake is restocked with over 20,000 barramundi fingerlings.
- BBQ facilties
- Amenities with disability access
- Designated fire pits
- Pontoons including a pontoon from the camping area into the lake
- Boat ramp and jetty
- On-site kiosk open from 8am - 5pm daily to purchase ice, wood, snacks, soft drinks, lollies, ice-creams, fishing tackle and general goods
- No power
THE EVENT IS AN OPEN AIR CONCERT AND WILL PROCEED RAIN, HAIL OR SHINE. IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT OF CANCELLATION YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL AND SOCIAL MEDIA AS WELL AS WEBSITE. THE EVENT WILL ONLY BE CANCELLED IF THE SITE IS DEEMED TOO DANGEROUS TO PROCEED/CONTINUE.